Physical and Psychic
Not all hybrids born human/Stavrosian people share the same traits. However, there are certain
commonalities that can be found in each person. The following is a list of some of the traits that help
identify a subject’s Stavrosian roots:
* When you fall asleep for a short nap, do you seem to dream that you are someplace with
people you don’t know? It feels so real, like you are really there.
* Are you ever startled awake from sleep because you heard your name called out? Maybe
you recognize the voice, maybe you don’t.
* Have you been thinking of someone when the phone rings, and it is them? Or you run into
the person you were thinking about?
* Have you concentrated on a subject or a thing for a period of time and then have the thing or
subject happened to you?
* Do you ever feel you just do not belong? Are you finding yourself following Ufology in the
search to find where you belong?
* Are you very interested in astronomy, anthropology, science or your family history? Do you
feel like you should speak another language? Hear words spoken in Greek and understand
them but you are unsure why you know the words?
* Physical characteristics include: a larger nose, eyes that can become larger on demand and
retracted to conceal them, feeling of a “thing” crawling under your skin, a long tongue,
premature hair loss, arthritis that can be attributed to the mix of DNA, a high IQ and a
passion to pursue knowledge.
* Were you entrusted to care for and keep safe a family relic?
* Have you heard of a “First Life” celebration? Have you been to one?
* Does living a long life run in your family? The lifespan on Ikaria often is over 100 years. It is one
of the strong traits of a hybrid life.
The Island of Ikaria, where the Stavrosians first landed, is not often found on maps. It is an island
forgotten by time. Today, life goes on much as it has for two hundred years. The people there are very
different from the rest of Greece.